ACE Fee Schedule
- If approved, the ACE application is valid for 3-years. The applicant must pass the exam within 3 years.
- Application includes first attempt at the exam
- Passing the exam makes the applicant an ACE until the end of the initial 3-year period.
- Fee is $395 (ESA members save $40)
- Click here to apply
- Applicant must wait between 3 and 12 months to retest and submit a retest application with each attempt.
- There is no limit to the number of times an applicant can attempt the exam within the 3-year application period.
- Fee is $75 per exam attempt (ESA members save $25)
- Click here to access the retesting form
- Renewal is every 3 years and requires submission of CEUs but not retesting
- A CEU report will be required with the renewal that documents continuing education.
- ACEs must continue to hold a pesticide applicator's license and adhere to the ACE Code of Ethics
- Fee is $375 (ESA members save $80)
- Click here for the ACE renewal form