All ACE fees are the same as they are for the US version of ACE and all fee rules apply. Discounts are available to those who are also members of the Entomological Society of America (ESA).
- Application: $395 (non-ESA members) | $355 (ESA members)
- Retesting: $75 (non-ESA members) | $50 (ESA members)
- Renewal: $375 (non-ESA members) | $295 (ESA members)
Applicants have the option to purchase ACE study materials on the application. For international applicants, additional book shipping fees will apply. Payment is in US funds only. ESA can accept
- Credit cards (AmEx, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Paypal (contact the ESA Finance Department for details)
If wiring funds, add $15 in addition to any fees charged by your bank. Wire to ESA; c/o Wachovia Bank; Account #2000013839787; Routing #121-000-248; Swift code WFBIUS6S