ACE is rapidly becoming the benchmark for pest management professionals in the United States. In just the past decade the interest in professional credentialing via the ACE program has skyrocketed, increasing on average more than 30% a year. And now the ACE credential is available to pest management professionals of any nation.
There are many reasons to consider adding the ACE-I credential to your list of accomplishments.
- Increase your professional visibility
- Find more job opportunities
- Attain industry-leading credentials
- Set yourself apart from the competition
The ACE-International program is endorsed by the National Pest Management Association.
Benefits of ACE-I credentialing include:
- Inclusion in the online roster of ACEs
- Online subscription to American Entomologist magazine
- ACE wallet card
- ACE certificate
- Ability to purchase ACE-branded merchandise
- ACE uniform patch, lapel pin, and truck decal
- Limited license to use the ACE-International logo
- Discounts on ESA membership dues and meeting registration
- Certified Science e-mail, an e-newsletter that highlights the latest urban entomological research