CIT Fee Schedule
ACE Fee Schedule
- If approved, the CIT application is valid for 3-years. The applicant must pass the exam within 3 years.
- Application includes first attempt at the exam
- Passing the exam makes the applicant an ACE until the end of the initial 1-year period.
- Fee is $95 (ESA members save $15)
- There is no fee for re-testing. Applicant must wait between 1 and 12 months to retest and submit a retest application with each attempt.
Renewal is every year and requires submission of CEUs but not retesting
A CEU report will be required with the renewal that documents continuing education.
CITs must continue to adhere to the CIT Code of Ethics
Fee is $50 (ESA members save $42)