Maintain my CIT Certification
Annually, CITs must:
- Submit a photocopy of a current pesticide applicator's license.
- Sign a document stipulating adherence to the CIT Code of Ethics.
- Pay the requisite fees. See the CIT fees page for details.
- Document a minimum of 6 CEUs earned during the prior year period. In many cases these are the same credits that you would submit to your state or regional governing body to renew your applicator's license.
- Upon 5 years of experience, CITs will be eligible to sit for the ACE exam, should they choose. More information on this will be available in late 2021.